- Papers (€34 for students) http://www.papersapp.com
- Mendeley (free) http://www.mendeley.com/
- Google Calendar (free) https://www.google.com/calendar/
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day by Todd Henry
(Jason personally endorses this book)
- Steve Jobs biography by Walter Isaacson
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey
- Creative Routines infographic by RJ Andrews
- Pomodoro Technique (Wikipedia): 25 minutes of work then 5 minutes “off”
- Lifehacker has a great article “Why You Should Keep a Journal and How to Start Yours”
- Coffitivity The white noise of a coffee shop! Also useful: Nickelback.
We have a new goal only YOU can help us achieve: we would love 50 reviews and ratings in the iTunes store. When we reach 50 reviews or 100 ratings, we’ll release a bonus outtake episode to everyone AND one reviewer will be randomly selected to either join us on the show via Skype or we’ll use his or her topic suggestion.