This week, Jason and Kelly talk to Princeton University graduate student Jessica Rowland Williams about starting graduate school with a child and deciding to raise a family.
- Parenting in Grad School by Andrea Zellner at GradHacker.org
- Grad School and Parenting: If I Knew Then What I Know Now… Jennifer Bengtson at GradHacker.org
- What to Consider Before Mixing Graduate School with Raising a Family by Theresa Phillips at biotech.about.com
- Your graduate school’s student resource page
- Listener Jennifer hosts a new site called Parenting and Academia! Stop by and share some stories.
- Let us know about any resources you come across firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU have 10 seconds to help us acheive our goal? We would love 50 reviews and ratings in the iTunes store. When we reach 50 reviews or 100 ratings, we’ll release a bonus outtake episode to everyone AND one reviewer will be randomly selected to either join us on the show via Skype or we’ll use his or her topic suggestion.